Why do leaders need a coach? While leaders learn on the job, they tend to grow faster and improve more rapidly if they have guidance and support throughout the growth process. Our coaching solutions always include the following:
- Starting point assessment -with quantitative feedback.
- Goal setting – including personal growth as well as growth aspirations tied to critical institutional goals.
- Reflective coaching-where participants have an opportunity to simply bring challenges or difficult issues to the coaching situation.
- New learning – where the coach brings new learning experiences and strategic tools for immediate application.
- State of the art technology-although not mandatory, we have access to state-of-the-art learner management systems that allow learning to be managed online with notes and observations confidentially organized and coordinated